Adults – We have a variety of nurture classes. Each quarter we have a new rotation of classes taking students on a Pathway of discipleship from the new believer to the seasoned saint, equipping all for the work of ministry.
…keep growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Yeshua the Messiah. 2 Peter 3:18a
It is a great time of learning and fellowship. So come join us at 9:30 AM as we dive into some great new studies!
Sunday Nurture Classes at 9:30AM
Come join these adult/youth nurture classes which include:
NEW Adult Nurture Classes Begin July 8
- “Emotionally Healthy Relationships” In this 12-week session video Bible study Pete and Geri Scazzero provide you with the necessary practical skills for your spiritual formation journey so that you can grow into an emotional and spiritually mature follower of Jesus.
- “Behold the Man” – An in-depth video study in discovering our Hebrew Lord by examining the historical Jesus of Nazareth. This study is by the late Dwight A Prior of the Center for Judaic Christian Studies and will give you a whole new perspective. Participants will have access to a very thorough companion study textbook of the teachings.
- “Secrets of the Secret Place” – This Bob Sorge study has one purpose – to fuel you passion for the secret place with God. Using both video teaching and discussion, the course will help defuse struggles related to the secret place and inspire you to develop a personal connection with God. Each session will have a class outline. Books will also be available.
- Bible Study Basics – The Letters of John – A study of 1st, 2nd and 3rd John using the Bible and directed questions.
- Prayer and Intercession – facilitated by Melba Merrick
Children’s Nurture Class (1st – 6th grades) Superbook Academy
Wednesday Night Worship & Word – 6:30PM
On Wednesday nights we meet corporately for praise and worship as well as teaching, preaching, testimony, and ministry. This service gives opportunity for more open and spontaneous leading of the Spirit as well as individual sharing.
Beginning November 8, we will be studying John Bevere’s book & DVD “Killing Kryptonite”. Join us to learn how you can destroy what steals your strength. Just like Superman, who can leap over any hurdle and defeat every foe, followers of Christ have the supernatural ability to conquer the challenges we face. But the problem for both Superman and us is there’s a kryptonite that steals our strength. Of course, both Superman and kryptonite are fictional. But spiritual kryptonite is not. This book offers answers to why so many of us are unable to experience the divine strength that was evident among first-century Christians. In Killing Kryptonite, John Bevere reveals what this kryptonite is, why it’s compromising our communities, and how to break free from its bondage.
Gatherings of Prayer
Prayer is the line to the power and presence of God for any church and should never be neglected. Besides prayer during all our services, specific times of prayer are set aside every weekday morning at 6:45 AM at The Shepherd’s Place, at 5:45 PM on Wednesday nights in the church prayer room, at 9:30 AM on Sunday morning in the classroom at the back of the church sanctuary, as well as open prayer at 7:30 AM on Sunday morning in the sanctuary.
Men’s & Women’s Prayer Gatherings
- Men meet every Tuesday from 8:30-9:30 AM at Liberty Life Center
- Women meet every other Saturday at 9:00 AM at Panera Bread
The apostle Paul spoke to the church in Corinth and said “where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom…And we, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:17-18 NIV
Come and see for yourself and experience new freedom in Christ!