Adults – We have a variety of nurture classes. Each quarter we have a new rotation of classes taking students on a Pathway of discipleship from the new believer to the seasoned saint, equipping all for the work of ministry.
…keep growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Yeshua the Messiah. 2 Peter 3:18a
It is a great time of learning and fellowship. So come join us at 9:30 AM as we dive into some great new studies!
Sunday Nurture Classes at 9:30AM
Come join these adult/youth nurture classes which include:
NEW Adult Nurture Classes Begin April 8 @ 9:30 a.m.
- “Driven by Eternity” Discover how to make your life count today & forever. This 12-week DVD and discussion based class by John Bevere will help you navigate your earthly life from an eternal perspective.
- “Behold the Man” – facilitated by Mark Hatfield, an in-depth video study of the historical Jesus of Nazareth.
- “Be in Health” – facilitated by Joyce Homan – This class will reveal pathways to health and wholeness based on scriptural insight and understanding, and how spiritual roots block healing.
- Orientation to Dash Training – led by Linda Smith. This course is foundational teaching for seekers, new believers & those just wanting a better grasp of God’s redemptive work in history and His plan and purpose for all humanity.
- Prayer and Intercession – facilitated by Melba Merrick
Children’s Nurture Class (1st – 6th grades) Superbook Academy
Wednesday Night Worship & Word – 6:30PM
On Wednesday nights we meet corporately for praise and worship as well as teaching, preaching, testimony, and ministry. This service gives opportunity for more open and spontaneous leading of the Spirit as well as individual sharing.
Beginning November 8, we will be studying John Bevere’s book & DVD “Killing Kryptonite”. Join us to learn how you can destroy what steals your strength. Just like Superman, who can leap over any hurdle and defeat every foe, followers of Christ have the supernatural ability to conquer the challenges we face. But the problem for both Superman and us is there’s a kryptonite that steals our strength. Of course, both Superman and kryptonite are fictional. But spiritual kryptonite is not. This book offers answers to why so many of us are unable to experience the divine strength that was evident among first-century Christians. In Killing Kryptonite, John Bevere reveals what this kryptonite is, why it’s compromising our communities, and how to break free from its bondage.
Gatherings of Prayer
Prayer is the line to the power and presence of God for any church and should never be neglected. Besides prayer during all our services, specific times of prayer are set aside every weekday morning at 6:45 AM at The Shepherd’s Place, at 5:45 PM on Wednesday nights in the church prayer room, at 9:30 AM on Sunday morning in the classroom at the back of the church sanctuary, as well as open prayer at 7:30 AM on Sunday morning in the sanctuary.
Men’s & Women’s Prayer Gatherings
- Men meet every Tuesday from 8:30-9:30 AM at Liberty Life Center
- Women meet every other Saturday at 9:00 AM at Panera Bread
The apostle Paul spoke to the church in Corinth and said “where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom…And we, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:17-18 NIV
Come and see for yourself and experience new freedom in Christ!